Friday, February 15, 2013

Always Lucky Five Locksmith


If you are ever in the area of Spokane Washington and need a great locksmith you should give Terry Younger at Always Lucky Five Locksmith a call. He friendly and really knows his stuff. I was having problems the other day with a lock I was working on so I gave him a call. He was able to help me figure out what was going wrong and told be a good way to fix it.  Here is a link to his web sight www.alwayslucky5locksmith.com it is not fully set up yet but it outlines what he is able to do and what he specializes in. 

4 comments:

  1. What a great info about Locksmith - Thanks

    Atif S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He friendly and really knows his stuff. I was having problems the other day with a lock I was working on so I gave him a call. flat rate locksmith

    ReplyDelete