Does your key often stick in the lock and you have trouble getting it out?
Do you find that you sometimes have trouble putting your key in the lock?
Well then this blog is for you. Often keys will get stuck in locks because the locks inside have become slightly rusty or are need of some oiling. Well don't worry its really easy to deal with this problem.
|Image From Google Images|
Here Is What you Do:
- look in your garage or under your sink for some WD40
- Spray some WD40 right into the key whole
- Now insert your key and then take it out again
- Insert the key once more and lock and unlock the door
- If is still feels a little sluggish unlocking the door repeat steps 2 through 4 again.